Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

San Miguel de Allende

I know you were expecting photos. Well so am I.  We are heading of the this lovely place for the month of March.  I am quite excited about it as its my first trip where I leave a cold snowy environment and head to some place where its hot.

The interesting part is that I will connect with some old high school friends from Kingston as well as some bloggers both from photography and painting mediums.

My carry on bag is a backpack loaded with camera equipment.  A 18-200mm VR zoom for general purpose work. A 10-20MM Wide angel for crowed  streets. A 90mm Macro because you never know what you will find when you bend down or get too close to something. A 50mm f1.8 for evening work. SB800 flash and a 15” laptop computer.

The Tripod is in the suitcase.

I know I bring too much but I just hate not having the tools when needed. Sometimes the shot just doesn’t come around a second time.

The series on compositional elements is on hold till I get back. I hope to post some interesting images of this old town.

If any of you are also down there, give a shout maybe even a walk-about.

Niels Henriksen

No comments:

Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails